Sunday, July 16, 2017

💓 THE GAP 💓

..............................LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH PANA................................
- Did you bring me a chocolate?

- Yep this is.....

- I didn't mean this much big ones. It's because, if you bring this much huge ones, how do you bring me chocolates every day? Your salary will be ended within a week. ඒක නිසා මෝඩයෝ මීට පස්සෙ පොඩි ඒව අරං එන්න.....

- Do you know matti...... 
       💓                  💓                             💓                               
- What?                               💓                                  💓                               💓                       

- Nothing......                                     💓                             💓                                                                 

- Tell me modaya. You always do same....     💓

- I can't......

- Tell me. If not I am going somewhere.....

- Bring me my chocolate back and go anywhere you want......

>>>How much attractive is she when she is with a chocolate which is bigger than cute her and begging at me for some silly reasons<<<

- Aney please tell me......

- අන්න එහෙම එන්න......

- Do you know, if we had chocolates regularly, our skin also turn into the dark color.

- හා ඇත්තද ලෝබය. Then bring me white chocolates from tomorrow.

- එහෙනං යමු නෙ.......

- Hmmmm......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      💕
>>> After few hours <<<
A viber message
*** It is just a kidding dr. Don't bring me chocolates daily. Save your salary. හෙට ගේනව එහෙම නෙමෙයි. හරිද. Dan mokada karanne?***
***********************************


LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH PANA................ 💕💕💕💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment